Thursday, October 13, 2016

Re-Upgraded To Status Position V (Five) In FutureAdPro Today

Upgraded to LEVEL 5 in FutureAdPro - Maximizing The Comp Plan To Earn On 5 LEVELS deep
Upgraded to LEVEL 5 in FutureAdPro - Maximizing The Comp Plan To Earn On 5 LEVELS deep
Today makes 6 months, now, that I have been upgraded in FutureAdPro. I had come-in at the top level, Position V (Five) so that I could maximize my earning potential.
Today it was going to expire, so I repaid it again for another 6 months, just before the timer ran out. It had about 5 minutes remaining.
If you are serious about building a business you need to be sure that you are in position to earn the max out of the comp plan. Otherwise, you'll be earning less even though you are doing the same amount of work. That wouldn't make too much sense.
The cost, to be at this level is $95US and it lasts for 180 days. If you were to pay the full year it would be $180US so you would save $10US.

No comments:

Post a Comment